The Shocking Truth About Angels

I visit mama everyday and she’s feels it.  And I’m not just talking about how my soulful presence surrounds her with warmth and love, but really feeling me.

What's that? Something just zapped me!

You see, young Timmy channels some of my spiritual energy in a shocking manner.  Nearly every time mama touches Timmy they both feel an electric shock.  Some peeps would overlook this phenomenon as simply static electricity…but it’s not.

What they are physically experiencing is my energy…my electrical current touching them tangibly.  Timmy is perplexed when I do this and he frantically looks around for the source.  Mama clearly understands and with each charged jolt, she smiles wider.

We’re all made up of energy, right?  And just because I’m not on earth any longer doesn’t mean my energy has vanished.

I refrain from interjecting my energy when mama and Timmy are enjoying relaxing petting time.  Of course, I’d love to be in the middle of that love-fest but I understand that they need some special bonding without my intervention.  And this takes a bit of serious restraint on my part.

I’ve been cavorting with other furry angels and each has a special way of communicating with their earth-bound family.  Unfortunately, yet understandably, some folks are too deep in their grief to recognize the signs from their transitioned loved ones.  I encourage all souls to be open to messages of love from all realms…to look beyond their pain and open their hearts to the unseen.

No one escapes the loss of a loved one.  It’s part of the cycle of love — if we open ourselves, we are vulnerable to feelings of loss and sadness.  But the alternative is the only truly dead state.

FOA’s, I’d love to hear how you experience your transitioned loved ones.  Are you open to their guidance, support and love?  Do you have fear of opening our heart again to a soul who is physically gone?

Comments

1. Atti, Cilla-vanilla here (as mama calls me),

I know she knows I’m around because she talks with me, especially when she’s working on her laptop. See, in my early kitty body, I was one of the best typists and copy editors around. I had a real knack for meow-anaging her paperwork and client communications. In particular, I was very good at taking over when mama needed to release some more challenging energy. Before I left, I trained my little sis, Samantha Peanut how to do the filing. Since she’s just now a teen ager of 1.5 human years, she’s slackin’ on the job. She occasionally jumps up on the desk to channel me, but her skills really lie in the more administrative side of things.

Needless to say, mama and I converse regularly, especially during vendor, partner, and client calls and emails. Bless my mama, she learned a lot from me while I was there. It is purrrrfect I get to help her along still.

See you round the heavenly food bowl, Atti!
    Jessica Clark recently posted..Screw building an email marketing list.

Cilla-Vanilla — we have so much in common! I was a decent typist but I left the copywriting to the cats — you guys are much more detail oriented. Mama can’t get our kitty Bella to do much work. She enjoys running across the keyboard or laying on the warm laptop when it’s closed, but that’s the extent of her “work”. She does expend a lot of energy playing with the pups though & that is definitely hard work!

Good for Peanut handling you mama’s filing for her — admirable for a cat :)

3. Jamie Leigh Himmelstein says:

I’ve asked Haighti to “come visit” as soon as she passed…but I’ve never felt her here :( . Am I overlooking things, or not seeing her energy? I don’t know…I just wish I could feel her <3

4. chrislwagner says:

Very healthy attitude on yours and your mamm’s part. I’ve recently been seeking inner guidance in my meditation through my mother. Of course she is my higher self talking, but it looks like her, however with much more wisdom. We’ve been able to share more love and understanding.

hmm.. Jamie I’m not sure. I believe she’s been trying to contact you. keep your heart open in your silent moments…you may just hear her and feel her presence. keep me posted if you feel anything. I’ll do all I can from my side too :)

that’s so cool that you are communing with your mom, Chris! a lot of love & understanding can be found through our loved ones who have transitioned. do you hear from nicki too?

7. chrislwagner says:

No, I haven’t thought about talking to Nikki. I’ll give it a try. Thanks

8. Hello Atticus, I talk to my departed relatives all the time. Some of them have strong energy, some have weak–which is very much the way it was in life! I know you must have remarkably strong energy since we are receiving your voice so powerfully. Hope your zaps don’t disturb little Timmy too much! He is so cute and looks enough like you to be even a more dramatic channel. We miss you, Atticus, but I have to say since you’ve been back to blog posts it’s harder to remember you are not here physically (although that is not likely true for your Mama, Wilbur, and Bella). For Timmy, of course, this is the norm–now that’s something to think about!

Personal-Professional Balance Through Writing
    Judy Stone-Goldman recently posted..Could the Change You Seek Lie in Something Small?

9. Sarah says:

There are times that I feel it. I am sure when I practice on being open; I could receive the energy you are stating. For now, I can practice being open to my love ones who are alive and well. I agree that it would make me vulnerable but it is just difficult to hold the feeling inside.
    Sarah recently posted..DTS Home

Thanks for stopping by Sarah. Sure it can be difficult, but I think keeping your heart open to your loved ones on the other side is very comforting.

11. Trish says:

Atticus, I do believe we can connect with our loved ones once they are gone. I usually am visited in my dreams by my mom, dad and my animals who have passed on. It’s very reassuring to have these visits when they seem so content. I sometimes can feel their physical presence (or see something/someone) out of the corner of my eye which is a bit more disconcerting but I’ve grown used to it. I’m so happy you are able to be there for your mama and to help Timmy connect with his family.

Trish
    caregiving. family. advocacy.
    Trish recently posted..You Can Help a Caregiver!

Isn’t it comforting to know that our loved ones never leave us? Sometimes it feels like Atti’s energy is stronger sometimes even though he’s not here in form any longer. You’re right — it is reassuring to have these visits from our loved ones on the other side.